Safety Incentive Program
Why do we have a Safety Incentive Program?
- Gilbert Public Schools considers the safety of staff, students and community to be of highest priority.
- Awareness is the first step in implementing safety at all of our campuses and departments.
safety meetings are held to share data on accidents and loss for each
campus/department and encourage implementation of safety protocol.
How does your school benefit by participating in the Safety Incentive Program?
- Implementation of Safety Meetings and Inspections has proven to decrease the number of accidents and claims.
- Your school/department can earn money by following the guidelines of the program:
- No accidents
- Quarterly Campus Safety Meetings
- Semi-annual Campus Safety Inspections
For information on participating in your Campus Safety Committee, contact your schools administrator.
2014 - 2015 District Safety Meeting Schedule
August 21, 2014 at 9:30 a.m.
December 11, 2014 at 9:30 a.m.
February 5, 2015 at 9:30 a.m.
April 30, 2015 at 9:30 a.m.
Community Ed. Building
Southeast corner of Guadalupe and Power Rd.
6839 E. Guadalupe Road
Deadline for Safety Meeting Agenda’s and Inspections
1st Quarter/September 30, 2014
2nd Quarter/December 30, 2014
3rd Quarter/March 30, 2015
4th Quarter/June 30, 2015
Forms associated with the Safety Incentive Program
If you have questions regarding any of these forms, please feel free to contact
Bruce Harvey / Stephanie Sandvall-Young