Crisis Management / Security
|Crisis Management & Security
Phone: 480- 373-5593 / Fax: 480-373-5595
Dispatcher Phone: 480-507-1664 (Before/After Business Hours, Weekends/Holidays)
The district Security Department is committed to providing
safe and efficient security for all students, staff and employees.
The Security Department supports all the district security
needs ranging from securing, arming, disarming, patrolling district
buildings and all schools.
Security provided by the district is to protect the schools property
and possessions, to safe guard employees and the general public, and to
provide comprehensive security coverage based on a safe environment
during, before, and after business hours, weekends, and holidays.
Tasks are based on the following information:
The district is always looking for new and inventive ways to improve service.
- Monitor and respond to the fire/security alarms throughout the district
- Patrol sites to protect the Gilbert Public Schools property and possessions.
- Observe and provide security assistance on as needed basis to the employees and general public on the school property.
- Respond to the emergencies and report the situation to the appropriate authorities.
- Provide security assistance during, before, and after business hours, weekends, and holidays.
During regular hours, address and follow up the security
matters/incidents reported during, before, and after business hours,
weekends, and holidays to the district/school administrations and law
- Furnish the need of electronic security and surveillance systems at the different sites of the Gilbert Public Schools.
Coordinate with the district maintenance department on monitoring fire
alarms and addressing technical repair during off business hours.