Disclaimer: The information contained in the external links from this website are offered as helpful sites for students/parents and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or viewpoints of the Gilbert Unified School District and its employees. In addition, we are not responsible for the beliefs of the aforementioned websites nor take any responsibility for their content.PTA MISSION
The mission of the National PTA is three-fold:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the school, in the community and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Objectives of the PTA:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for care and protection of children and youth.
- to bring in to closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the educating of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.